Enjoy freedom and flexibility with PCB temporary employment
The gateway to your preferred career choice
About Temporary Positions
There are a multitude of reasons and motives for why people choose to work on a Temporary basis, whether that is life-style, pending expenditure, childcare, education commitments or simple freedom of choice. The one common denominator however is that all people want consistency of work, for when they are available to cover a particular work pattern.
At PCB you receive an empathetic approach from a team that have and continue, in many cases, to walk in your shoes. Our team is largely made up of former Care and Support workers that have themselves experienced the challenges of finding a recruitment partner they can totally rely upon. Having finally found their niche with PCB, they now couldn’t be better placed to share those experiences in supporting you in your own personal journey.
For more information check out our latest vacancies or better still call a kindred spirit today.
We offer our temporary staff
- A full suite of classroom based, trainer led courses
- Full annual updates
- Specialist courses aligned to contracted posts
- Flexible working patterns to suit lifestyle
- Dedicated consultancy support-single point of contact
- All the benefits of an ethical employer
- Full 24 hour emergency access and support whilst on assignment
- Blue chip employees that only recruit via contract posts
- Long term assignments
- Temporary posts moving into permanent employment
- Regular and preferential exposure to permanent vacancies
We are preferred suppliers to many organisations throughout the Midlands and Greater London regions and as such we are able to recommend suitable candidates on a fast track programme following full compliance and capability assessments.
Latest Temporary Jobs
Adult Care, Adult Support
£8.00 – £8.80