PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a national specialist provider, who are currently looking for permanent Support Workers to work in Rickmansworth. Your day to day duties will include:
– Working 25hrs per week on a flexible rota basis, covering all shifts days & nights, supporting people with learning disabilities
– Providing person-centred care and support to service users, encouraging them to take an active part in the running of their home and out in the community
– Writing reports and carrying out observations, whilst also supporting with personal care and other daily duties
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Support Worker, you will need the following:
– A passion to support vulnerable people, to help make a difference in their lives
– Previous experience is desirable, but not essential, although you must have a good understanding of written and spoken English
– MUST be a car driver (no need for own vehicle)
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Support Workers who are competent, caring and committed to providing support. In return you will receive full training and support from your manager.
This position would be suitable for people living in the areas of Rickmansworth, Croxley Green, Bushey, Watford, Chorleywood, Borehamwood, South Oxhey & Radlett.
If you are interested in applying for this Support Worker role, pleaseLindsey on 0208 441 7038 to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
Adult Care, Adult Support, PCB Care
£8.35 - 8.50 Per Hour
- Job Type
Training & Qualifications
- Min Experience
Apply for this role